Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lost Progress Report: Season 5.

I don't even know what to say at this point. I haven't a clue what's going on with this show. I didn't even watch most of the episodes. It was all so confusing.

Too many friggin characters. Too many times. Too many plot points. I have no idea what John Locke is doing, or if he's the real John Locke (I read somewhere that he's the smoke monster or something). I don't know what's the deal with the submarine.

I wonder what happened to Penny and Desmond. I kind of miss them. I started watching FlashForward's new episodes last night, and I was like, Oh, Penny. So that's where you are.

So Juliet finally died. I think. Well, fine by me. I never liked her. I was also sick of the Juliet-Sawyer-Kate-Jack love quadrangle. Blahhhh who cares? Also, this must be how Juliet ended up on V. Leading a boring resistance against aliens.

Widmore and Jack's dad keep popping up in random places. I get those two confused a lot, because they're both rich, elderly, evil dads.

Michael has disappeared (read: forgotten by the writers) again. Walt has undergone puberty and now attends private school in NYC. I wonder if he knows Jenny Humphrey.

Vincent the dog (pictured) is hanging out with Rose and Bernard. He probably has a better idea of what's going on with this show than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment