Sunday, January 17, 2010

Alex O'Loughlin: Third Time's The Charm? I Don't Think So.

When I read this bit of news, I just had to come here and share this with you.

Remember when I wrote about all the networks doing remakes of old TV shows? And how they are pretty much guaranteed to suck?

And then remember when I said, "CBS, enough with Alex O'Loughlin already!"? Because having two series canceled in back-to-back seasons kind of indicates he's not leading man material?

Well, apparently, CBS isn't listening. They are going to smash two birds with one stone by trying to get Alex O'Loughlin to star in the remake of Hawaii Five-O.

Bwaaaaahahaha!

I'm sorry. I can't help it. That is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

That's all I had to say.

And now, back to the Jets game.

2 comments:

  1. Even most critics will tell you that the failure of the two previous series weren't due to Alex. The first died of issues with the writing/directing staff and the second largely because of the time-slot. The man is a very good actor with lots of potenial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. And maybe those shows were canceled because they were just plain terrible. Still, I can't help but think that as many excuses that we can come up with, and as legitimate as they are, Alex is not meant to have his own show.

    I'm just really tired of CBS trying to give this guy one show after another when there are plenty of other potentially great actors out there.

    ReplyDelete