Saturday, November 7, 2009

Do We Want Sue Sylvester to Sing on Glee? Uh, YEAH.

Jane Lynch, who plays the glorious Sue Sylvester on Glee, is campaigning to sing on the show.

Yes, you read that right. She's campaigning. As in, the show hasn't already LEAPED FOR JOY AND SAID HECK YES.

Um, Glee, what are you waiting for? Sue is arguably the funniest character on the show (the other funniest character being Artie the wheelchair kid's facial expressions). What Gleek would not want to see the Eternal Scowler bust a move?

I'm trying to decide what I want her debut song to be. Should it be something ironic, or something totally appropriate for her? A cutesy ditty with the Cheerios? A solo song about unrequited love? A rap-off with Mr. Schuester?

The possibilities are endless. And now that the idea of her singing has been planted in my head, I cannot get it out. It's all I want.

If Sue gets to sing, I already know her performance would be--in the words of Sue herself--outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment