Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Love: Mexican Standoff.

So.

Big Love.

Hollis Green's Arm.

Did Not See That Coming.

Here's the breakdown:

-Bill and his brother and crazy parents and son Ben and one of the Mormon wives (Jolene?) are in Mexico facing off Hollis Green and Crazy Selma and the other Angry Mormons.

-Angry Mormons are pissed because Bill's mom Lois tried to cut in on their illegal bird deal. Angry Mormons want to kill Bill's family as punishment.

-Bill steps forward. "Take me," he says, hoping that Angry Mormons will spare his family.

-Hollis Green steps forward menacingly.

-Cue shot of the machete.

-Cue shot of Lois's blood-spattered face. "How dare you lay a hand on my boy!" she spits.

-Cue shot of Hollis WITH BLOOD SPURTING FROM HIS SHOULDER.

-Cue shot of HOLLIS'S ENTIRE BLOODY ARM ON THE GROUND.

Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap!

By the way, the whole time I've been writing this, I've had Robbie Williams's song, "Me and My Monkey," playing in my head. Seriously, check it out on YouTube--someone even made a Claymation music video for it. It's the perfect companion to this crazy episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment