Monday, February 8, 2010

Book 'em, Daniel! I Mean, Danno.

I've complained about TV remakes in the past. But now I am going to have to eat my words.

You see, Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Jin on Lost, is going to star in the Hawaii Five-O remake on CBS. Have I ever seen Hawaii Five-O? Nope. Do I have any idea what it's about, other than cops in Hawaii? Nope. Can I tear my eyes from Daniel Dae Kim's sculpted jawline? Nope.

I'm super-stoked that an Asian male actor may be appearing on network TV. There aren't many of them out there. But dang it if show-killer Alex O'Loughlin isn't in talks to star in this remake!

He already killed Three Rivers, putting the painfully gorgeous Daniel Henney out of work. If there's a TV god, I'm hoping he reads this blog: Don't let Alex kill this show, too.

By the way, to the legions of Alex O'Loughlin fans out there who want my head on a stake because I wrote that entry about not giving him any more shots: I have nothing against the man. I'm sure he's a very nice person, and a decent actor. I am just tired of one guy getting all these chances at new shows when there are plenty of other actors who need work. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment