Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Amazing Race Cast Announced. Get Excited!

Nowadays, the only thing I watch on real TV (not counting shows I download) is Big Brother. A whole summer watching a bunch of people in a house lying in bed talking about who they want to evict and how to tell time (this really happened. Jordan cannot tell time!). So when I heard about the new Amazing Race cast, I just about peed my pants. The fall season is just about here!

(Note: The CW began its fall season last night with 90210 and Melrose Place. Both tanked in the ratings. I haven’t watched MP yet, so I can’t judge.)

This season, TAR will feature some interesting cast members. Without cheating and looking at the cast list again (which I did this morning), here are the teams who stood out to me: the one featuring TAR’s first married interracial couple (black/white), the one featuring an Asian female poker player (already rooting for her), the one featuring two gay Christian brothers (wow that must be an awkward Sunday dinner) and the one featuring a guy with Asperger’s. Last season a deaf kid, this season Asperger’s. Truthfully, I don’t think he’ll have any problems. As long as he doesn’t pull a Luke and elbow a woman to the side. Ladies first, punk!

The Amazing Race premieres Sunday, Sept. 27 at 8PM ET. Is it Sept. 27 yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment