Sunday, September 20, 2009

Response To FlashForward

Hello FlashForward,

Thank you for leaving a comment. You are my first and only commenter, and that makes you special. I am wondering if you are from the ABC network, or if you're just a huge fan of the show (which hasn't aired yet, hmm).

Anywhosers, I will respectfully decline watching the first 18 minutes of the show before it premieres, and this is to your benefit. Why? If I watch the first 18 minutes, and I hate it, guess what I'm going to do? Not watch the rest of the episode when it premieres this Thursday. Now usually, when I'm watching a new series on TV and the first episode sorta sucks but sorta doesn't (see upcoming post on The Vampire Diaries), I will generally stick around and watch the second episode. Because I'm generous like that. You, FlashForward, are probably hoping this happens with your show. Who knows? It just might.

By the way, don't worry if your ratings are in the toilet on premiere night. Chances are, everybody's watching Survivor: Samoa anyway, because that show is just that good this season with the evil Russell. I would be patient and see how FlashForward does come Monday, when everyone who DVR'd it has seen it.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment